Richmond Western Gateway Scoping Study 8/10/23
Thursday, August 10, 2023
6:30 PM – 8 PM
Western Gateway Scoping Study Project
Public Presentation of Alternatives Meeting
Thursday, August 10 at 6:30 PM
Richmond Town Center meeting room or online via Zoom
This scoping project goal is to plan for a safe and comfortable active transportation connection between the Village Center to Riverview Commons (via Route 117/River Road or Governor Peck Highway).
The project team is hosting this community meeting to discuss the alternatives design concepts that have been developed, with time for participant feedback.
• Review existing conditions
• Review results of earlier survey, and introduce new survey
• Present and discuss details of potential alternatives design concepts
• Assess Concepts Evaluation Matrix
• Discuss project next steps
Here is the link for the Zoom meeting.
Meeting ID: 899 2493 6331
Phone in numbers:
+1 312 626 6799
+1 646 931 3860