In the spring of 2021 Richmond will be conducting the two projects outlined below. This page will be kept current with updates for the public on both projects.
If you would like to receive email updates regarding these projects please send an email with the subject “Add me to the construction email list” to firstname.lastname@example.org
West Main St. Project
- Water Main replacement work along West Main Street in Richmond will begin Monday April 19, 2021.
- Work will primarily occur adjacent to the sidewalk on the north side of the street.
- Work will begin at Baker street and continue east to Millet St.
- Baker Street will be closed Tuesday morning, April 20, until noon.
- We do not anticipate direct impacts to the traveling public however please drive slowly and be mindful of workers and construction equipment in the area.
- Pedestrians should anticipate using the south side sidewalk when required, please watch for signage.
- Residents who live on the north side of West Main Street that will be impacted directly by the work will be contacted individually on a daily basis so that advance planning can occur when driveway crossing or other similar impacts are anticipated.
- Water customers on West Main St. will experience some planned water service interruptions. Attempts will be made to notify affected customers in advance but water customers in this area should be prepared to lose water at any time during the construction.
- Work is expected to last four weeks.
- The repair of the washout on Dugway Rd. at the Huntington Gorge began on April 5
- Dugway Rd. is currently closed to through traffic due to the washout. No additional impacts to traffic are expected from construction.
- Construction equipment and trucks/materials will be traveling to/from the jobsite on Dugway Rd. through the duration of construction.
- Construction is expected to last eight weeks.
- Pedestrians and bicycle traffic will not be allowed to pass through the construction zone.