As of Sept. 24 the schedule for the Bridge St. Waterline Replacement project has been delayed by a week. The project was scheduled to begin on Sept. 27, but will now begin on Oct. 4. Please see the following update for the latest schedule.
The Bridge St. Waterline Replacement project will replace the waterline under Bridge St. from Church St. to Volunteers’ Green.
- Installation of traffic control signage and equipment mobilization will occur the week of Sept. 27 – Oct. 1. Any traffic interruptions that may occur during this week will be minimal.
- The contractor will begin the road work portion of the project on Oct. 4 and the project is anticipated to take 5-6 weeks (weather dependent).
- Normal working hours will be from 7 am to 5 pm M-F.
- One way traffic will occur at most times during the work and traffic delays should be anticipated.
- Two way traffic will be maintained on most days during the morning commute between 7-8am.
More updates will be provided as the start date approaches and also throughout the project.
If you would like to receive email updates regarding construction projects please send an email with the subject “Add me to the construction email list” to email@example.com