This page contains updates from VTrans on the Rt. 2 Rehabilitation Project.
More information on this project can be found on the VTrans Project Page
June 23, 2022 Project Update from VTrans:
TRAFFIC IMPACT: Motorists can expect traffic control to be present allowing for one-way alternating travel. Motorists can also expect to be traveling on unpaved roadway in the constructed area.
The following is the anticipated work schedule for the week beginning Monday, June 27, 2022:
Monday through Thursday – Daytime; Friday until noon:
- Continue sign installation
- Continue equipment mobilization
- Begin ledge removal on the east end of the project in Bolton working west
- Begin installation of underdrain on the east end of the project in Bolton working west
- PLEASE USE CAUTION AND FOLLOW THE POSTED SPEED LIMITS!
SPECIAL NOTICE: Please email email@example.com, reference US-2 Richmond, if you would like to received weekly project updates via email.
Name – Stephanie Barrett – Public Information Consultant
Phone – 802-399-7847
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org