The Town of Richmond, VT is looking for someone interested in filling the part-time (24-28 hr.) Grounds Maintenance Worker position. The individual selected must be able to work on their own and as part of the team. Compensation offered will not be below $13.00 per hour. The position assists with a variety of maintenance tasks and supporting requirements for the department team under the supervision of the Superintendent. Applicant must possess a valid driver’s license.
A full job description is available at 2019 Highway Grounds Maintenance . Position is open until filled. Please email or send a cover letter, resume and three current references to: “Grounds Maintenance Worker Job Search – Highway Dept.”, P.O. Box 285, Richmond, VT, 05477. Questions may be directed to Pete Gosselin, Highway Superintendent, at (802) 434-2631 or firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE.
The Richmond Police Department is currently accepting applications for a Full Time Police Officer and a Full Time School Resource Officer. Our Department’s focus is a community based approach that encourages a collaborative effort utilizing a variety of services in problem solving. Richmond is a quiet suburb in Chittenden County, serving a population of 4,200 citizens.
The Richmond Police Department offers a competitive benefits package including take home cruiser in a 30 mile radius, Vermont Municipal Employees Retirement System Group D, paid vacation, holidays, sick leave, medical, dental, and life insurance and upon completion of mandatory training, the starting salary is $20.03 per hour, as set forth in the NEPBA (New England Police Benevolence Association) contract. Lateral transfers are eligible to receive credit for experience.
Minimum Requirements (Requirements may change without notice)
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must have no felony or serious misdemeanor convictions, nor any habitual or serious traffic offenses, domestic violence or assault convictions. Other violations, which may adversely affect a law enforcement career, will be considered on a case-by case basis.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid Vermont State driver’s license.
- Able to pass Vermont Police Academy entrance exam.
- Pass Vermont Police Academy Physical Fitness Exam
- Pass a polygraph and comprehensive background investigation.
Entrance requirements can be found and reviewed at http://vcjtc.vermont.gov/training/three/entrance-standards
Please submit resumes along with a letter of interest to:
Town of Richmond
Attention: Chief Larry Muldoon
203 Bridge Street
Richmond, VT 05477
Or email to: email@example.com