Effective August 13, 2020
Our office is open by appointment to the public.
- We are taking appointments for in-person or Zoom meeting consultations, and prefer to meet via Zoom or in-person outdoors. All in-person indoor consultations will be conducted at the Town Offices Meeting Room with a six-foot distance maintained between all persons attending the meeting. All persons must wear a mask at all times within the Town Offices, including during the meeting.
- To make an appointment, please contact Town Planner Ravi Venkataraman at firstname.lastname@example.org or Zoning Administrator Suzanne Mantegna at email@example.com. Regarding availability:
- Town Planner Ravi Venkataraman is available Monday through Thursday between 8 am and 3 pm
- Zoning Administrator Suzanne Mantegna is available Wednesdays and Thursdays between 8 am and 4 pm
- Appointments must be made at least two days in advance.
- For an immediate response, please contact:
- You may also call our office at 802-434-2430. We will be checking messages on a weekly basis.
- If you are requesting files, please email Ravi Venkataraman or Suzanne Mantegna and we will scan and upload files for you.
- Please note that because we will be working remotely for the most part, we aim to fulfill your request within seven business days.
- Please mail in your completed application with the application fee to the Town Offices, or drop off application materials physically in the drop box left of the main entrance of the Town Center.
- Email Zoning Administrator Suzanne Mantegna to confirm the fee and the submittal materials
- Approved permits will be mailed